Friday, August 31, 2012

Obama Campaign Responds to Eastwood's Empty Chair Jibe

The response from twitter was a picture of Obama in a cabinet meeting with "This seat's taken."

Wow! That chair is even more empty than the one on the stage next to Mr. Eastwood.
*
 
This group is waaay too touchy. Why even bother to respond to a comedy routine performed by an 82 year old man???
And the response has a rather childish flavor to it.

*

Bambi:...."OK ....I think I got it now.... Heads.....Wagu beef Tails.....Lobster"   Senior adviser thinks...."and your re-election chances about as good as the coin landing on it's edge"

*

In a few days, in one of the new R&R ads, at the end, they should show Eastwood looking right into the camera, pause, and say, “what’s the matter, Mr. President? Can’t you take a joke?”
 
*
 
"Does that chair have wings? OMG, that is his ears."

Hell, his ears are as crooked as his administration! LOL

*

When I first saw this photo with the anti-Christ’s response, I thought, my, what a defensive response. But as I thought about it, I realized what surprised me more than the defensive, thin-skinned words was the photograph, itself.

Look at it a little. This huge, imposing chair. Certainly, the symbol of the American President! Beautiful leather! Large, high back! Even a plaque with the words, in big, bold, capital letters, just so that you don’t miss it, “THE PRESIDENT.” I can see the shadows of Greek columns vaguely in the background.

With this teeny, tiny head popping up above the back of it. Wholly disproportionate to the chair, itself. Like a little kid sitting in Daddy’s office chair, or stepping into Daddy’s shoes, entirely unable to fill either.

It is the back of the head of a usurper, an unworthy, the half-brother prince who has overthrown his half-sibling, the rightful king.

The anti-Christ exposes himself for what he is in this picture. More than that, he exposes to us that he knows what he is - malignant, small, inadequate, insecure, good-for-nothing, confused, over his head, ill-intentioned.

What a fascinating portrait of the soul of a man!

*

I have wondered if he actually Twitters and this just makes me think that others wonder too.

*

Actually, he’s become a joke. What Eastwood accomplished last night was to make it all right for people to openly joke about Obama. Eastwood opened the door, and that’s what has all the Obama lovers upset. It’s OK now to make fun of him. And ridicule is a very powerful force.
*
 
"A very lame response from Team Obamanation.
But I will say that Clint's whole thing just didn't click with me last night. I guess I'm the only one here who feels that way!
But if it works and gets votes our way; then good."

Although he had a few good lines, I thought it was bizarre.

*
'Taken' as opposed to 'earned'.
It's the Chicago way.

*

SO immature and thin-skinned....but I expect nothing less from this man-child.
*

"Clint Eastwood was better than I could ever have imagined. I went to bed laughing and I woke up laughing. "
 
It was a brilliant routine. The chair was pefect. Clint conjured up a hologram of a vile, tiny, diminished Illegal in the chair and proceeded to slice and dice him ten ways to heaven. It was like the comedian's routine with the dead terrorist dummy, except Clint didn't even need a dummy; he just created one out of thin air.

*

His campaign put it out. He was probably too busy to watch it. Campaigning and fundraising while blacks drowned.

*

Empty chair, empty suit? What’s the difference? Bowbama is just empty!

 

2 comments:

  1. Didn't these assholes hate on Eastwood when he came out in support of gay rights?

    I will say it again, what a bunch of hypocritical racist scum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, that speech was supposed to be a comedy routine?

    ReplyDelete