Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Report: America’s sheriff Andy Griffith dead at 86

As I often do when half the Freepers are being decent people, I'm throwing in some of the nicer stuff.

Years ago, before I found out his Democrat proclivities, I’d have expressed condolences. I will not, however, now.

*

Well, I used to have a soft spot for “Sheriff Taylor”, but after the Obamacare debacle was passed with Andy Griffith leading the cheering for it, I saw a different person.
Griffith was a total communist and hated this country. He was a bitter resentful person as Libs usually are.
He was wasting air that someone else deserved.
I won’t miss him in the least.

*
 
I don’t care if he was a Lib. He was a great talent and will be remembered so. RIP

*
 
I cannot mourn this man, he was far too committed a leftist.
Okay, so he's dead. Next.
*

yup looks like he died before he could vote for obama again

*
 
In the early 1970’s I saw the play, Six Characters in Search of an Author starring Andy Griffith on TV. That is when I began my lifelong appreciation of the theater. He was brilliant in it as he was in the movie, A FACE IN THE CROWD.
He will always be remembered as Sheriff Andy, but I hope he is remembered as the fine dramatic actor he was as well.
RIP, Mr. Griffith.

*
 
Looks like 0bamacare really helped him, eh?

*
 
He was a pretty hard core liberal, just like most Hollywood types.

I will say one thing for him. He was one heck of an actor and I mean serious actor, not just a comedian.

*
 
"Griffith was a total communist and hated this country. He was a bitter resentful person as Libs usually are."
From everything I have read about him he treated his fans like total shiiiiite when asking for autographs etc...he was not the kind, old gentleman that was portrayed on screen.

*

"Should one mourn an individual who was committed to the destruction of his own country even with the best of intentions?"

Precisely. I don’t believe in totally dissing a communist (like Ted Kennedy or Andy Griffith) on an obituary thread, but I sure don’t have to pretend like I’m all broke up over it, either.
*

It’s funny...everybody says the Sheriff Taylor character was so sweet and kindly. I guess that’s so. But I could never get past the look on Griffith’s face, and the expression in his eyes. He always looked shifty and downright mean to me. That affable smile looked sort of like a shark’s grin. He always creeped me out.

That said, condolences to his loved ones, and I hope he found Christ before he died.

*
 
I am sorry about Andy Griffith dying, but Arapio is “America’s Sheriff”.
 
 
*
 
It didn’t matter to me much that he was a both a big lib and a miserable creep in real life. That’s often the case, and “The Andy Griffith Show” was an absolute gem of a series, which has more than stood the test of time.

However, when Griffith actually went out and started promoting Obamacare in those commercials, that was a bridge too far. He made himself an enemy of American liberty and freedom right then and there. I haven’t been able to stand seeing his face on television ever since, without abject disgust.
 
*
 
"
Andy Griffith was my favorite show growing up. Too bad he went all liberal towards the end of his life. But he was still an American icon. May he rest in peace"


And he didn’t have any problem acting in that movie A Face in The Crowd portraying Hollywood’s favorite type demon a right wing lunatic

*
 
Turned 18 in June 1944....went to college instead of the military...pushed obama and obamacare...that is Andy Griffith...not Sheriff Taylor.

*
 
Andy Griffith was a cross dresser

3 comments:

  1. Nice way to defame a cause - aggregating selected blog entries from sources that cannot be vetted. What a waste of time. Good thing I am the only one reading this blog. Admittedly, I didn't' even read it all the way through. Got bored halfway down the list and thought I might let you know how much it sucked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The actual Free Republic site does more than enough to defame the cause all by itself. Keep up the good work!

      Delete
    2. As the Hypno-Toad kindly points out, the Freepers do a great job defaming themselves. Just browse through a couple threads over there and you'll see plenty of examples of this intolerance, hatred, and ignorance.

      Delete