Saturday, January 21, 2012

Old Even: RALLY TO RESTORE SANITY

I'm going to do a post about the Colbert/Cain rally soon, but while poking around, I got curious about an event that happened before I even began posting on Fark.

So here's some comments about the Rally to Restore Sanity/Fear.

Seems like 870,000 attended Glenn Beck’s rally, and somewhat under 150,000 were at the Insane Rally yesterday.

But propaganda relies on people not knowing the truth. And that the lie be spread by its believers.

*

This is hilarious. A bunch of college students on a weekend party with live bands equates to a serious constituency? LOL

*

Hey, you can attract a huge crowd of WHITE misfits who want to look culturally hip with free booze and music, no matter how atrocious.

I haven't seen this many crackers since I visited the Nabisco plant in 1978.

*

Oh brother, now they’re going to do the WAVE?

Please.

*

Does anyone else find it bizarre that they have a liberal rally, which is apparently being treated as a serious event, run by a bunch of sarcastic boobs from Comedy Central? How exactly do they think this helps on Tuesday, I'll never know. BTW, I just saw them all jumping in unison. Here comes the Head Smarm, Jon Stewart.

*

Sad!!!! I knew it was going to be this way!!! Support the Democrat Party and this is the leadership you will get!!! No Black Folks, no Hispanics, no middle age folks, no senior folks,......just kids that never worked a day in their lives, just like our useless POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama. Stewart and Colbert look like the buttheads they are!!!

*

LOL! Stewart begging crowd to clean up after themselves.
This may mean that he is aware that conservatives clean up after themselves but liberals leave their trash for someone else to clean up. It matches the very different philosophies of the parties. I am glad to see that they have noticed this.

*

I wished that during his “prayer”, God would’ve shot a lightning bolt right out of a clear blue sky and blown that hack comedian straight to Hell.

*

You are effing kidding me?

Cat Stevens aka Terror lover Yusuf???

*

OZZY FREAKIN’ OSBOURNE???????

*

I knew this was going to be a “cluster fire drill” from the gitgo, but I never imagined in my wildest dreams that it would be this boring and unattended by the folks that really make this country function. Stewart & Colbert have done nothing here to further their careers and...absolutely nothing to help Obama and his “traitor” Democrat Party!!!

*

Later today all these performers will be screaming at their agents for signing them up for this pathetic monstrosity.

*

The lengths that Stewart and Colbert are going to convince everyone that they’re sane is very telling.

*

Panning shot of the crowd while Sheryl is singing - someone holding a sign “Everyone Poops”? What the heck does that mean?

*

I’m thinking of all the people over the years who told me these two guys were funny. They’re getting laughs by talking about Star Trek.

R2-D2 is one of the guests. He’s now beeping a message to the crowd, like when he makes a PSA to kids about brushing after meals.

This is surreally awful.

*

I’m seeing a lot of young people in the crowd. Pretty sad and pathetic. Last week at my local Tea Party meeting they lamented how few young people were there (I’m 36 and I was probably the youngest person there). Sigh.

*

It is disappointing (and scary) though that so many of the younger generations, our age and below, have been completely brainwashed and have no understanding of American exceptionalism and what has made this country the most properous and free people on earth.

*

In my delusional youth, I was at Woodstock and the Levitate the Pentagon demonstration in '67. This isnt even close. This is just a corporate-sponsored, free concert.

I feel sorry for our youth whose main source of news is Liebowitz/Stewart. I am fearful that they could be susceptible to be influenced by a radical demagogic speaker. Oh that has already happened and now we are having to undo the damage he is doing to our country.

*

Beck will be remembered, Stewart forgotten.

*

I know a couple of college age kids that aren’t there. Got a call from my son who is with his friends in South Philly. They had planned on going to lunch at a Jewish Deli when Obama’s motorcade got them to have to move over. Then to top it off Obama went into the deli and they closed it to the public. So much for their plans. His friend who voted for Obama last time said he just lost my vote. You gotta love these kids. My thought was our nation is under a credible threat at our President in traveling around the Country stopping at deli’s? Priorities Mr. President?

*

Beck had at least 100K more. With no Viacom, no non-stop media promotion, no musical headliners, no POTUS endorsements, no employee mandated attendance, no HuffPO bus caravans..

*

you guys know that Jon Stewart is to the left of Barack Obama who, in turn, is to the left of Karl Marx, right guys? Guys?

*

this lame event had no point except to get a bunch of college students away from campus to party in the nation’s capital

I think a lot of lucky liberal guys get laid tonight thanks to John Stewart, but I don’t know how this thing had any other point

*

If that was 160,000 we had over a million at the 9/12 last year.

*

I hope the rally is large and gets tons of coverage. The more moderates and independents get to see the sick, anti-American, Marxist, perverted, lunatic left (i.e., the Demcorat base) in action, the faster they will run to vote Republican on 11/2.

*

So Jon Leibowitz or whatever the hell his name is plans to host some of the worst @ssholes in the country at his rally?
Why am I not surprised to see such miserable lowlifes hanging out together?

*

I thought Jon Stewart had some kind of sanity. Guess not. This just made him a big loser and what little credibility he had left is now gone.

He may joke; but now he is a joke.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason it's very important to point out that Stewart has a Jewish last name...

    ReplyDelete