Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Obama loses bin Laden bounce; Romney on the move among GOP contenders (Romney 49, Obama 46)"

Article from Washington Post

Give it up lamestream media

Were not falling for you picking Mitt-for-brains Romney for us- like you picked McCain

*

The good news is that Romney is beating Obama. That bad news is that Romney is almost as far to the left as Obama.

*

So the MSM wants Romney, not a surprise. However, what is the difference between obama and Romney? Ok, Romney has better hair and he doesn’t appear to have a royal pain in the a$$ wife.

*

According to this poll, “42% of Republicans say they wouldn’t vote for Sarah Palin. Meanwhile, nearly 2/3 of all Americans say they “definitely would not” vote for her.”

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Let’s see the internals please.

*

If Obama leads everyone but Romney by a landslide with the economy in a depression, put a fork in America.

I’d elect my town councilman over Obama.

*

I’m not voting for RINOmney.

Not now.

Not ever.

So, Repubs, winch up what’s left of your gonads and nominate someone with a brain and morals.

E.g., NOT anyone who Massachusetts idiots have ever elected.

*

I held my nose. I kept my hand over my mouth to keep my stomach from turning over. I took aspirin before I went to the polls for the headache I knew I would have. I prayed to the Lord to forgive me for voting for a man who did not deserve to be president of the Republic. I voted for McCain simply to vote for Sarah and against the chosen one. I am not going to do that again. Voting for the lesser of two evils IS STILL VOTING FOR EVIL. I am not going to do that again. Simply will not do it.

*

Can't help but wonder how Reagan would have handled all this negativity. One thing he did better than anyone else I've ever seen: he talked directly to the American people. Seemed like he bypassed everything else and spoke directly to We the People and We responded. Somehow Reagan's words directly to US drowned out the liberal lies.
Was the Reagan era America's (and this present world's) last hurrah? I hope not, but I'll say something else: if America doesn't stop this 50 million plus slaughter of the unborn, I don't see how God can keep defending America.

*

I wish Palin and Bachman would get together right now and agree to become a Palin/Bachman ticket

They would trounce anyone else in the primaries.

can you imagine 16 years of them?

Even get Hermain Cain involved and promise him it will be Bachman/Cain next

OMG 24 years ~!!!

The three of them together HAVE TO KNOW a Romney pick would be a disaster

1 comment:

  1. I too wish for a Palin/Bachman ticket. Would be funny as hell.

    ReplyDelete