Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Afghanistan

Various articles. Starting with the speech on the withdrawl.

Remember: Every time the Teleprompter in Chief says "I" or "me", ya gotta drink!

--And if he used the term 'we' to describe his actions, I'm pretty sure they'd accuse him of acting like a monarch.

*

Let me be clear::lie, lie, lie::I, I, I, I, Me, Me, Me, Me, Hope, Change.

*

Can’t stand to hear his voice or look at him.
Immediately turned him off.

*

Obama playing commander in chief again. I could just spit in his face after his opening remarks.

*

His speaking style is angry hectoring. I can barely stand to listen to him, it is so obvious he is a thin-skinned narcissist who would try to suppress any dissent if he had half a chance.

*

who cares about you Obama??

resign now. you don’t have the guts to fight.

*

he’s exploiting our military to make a reelection speech, quite disgusting

*

Its dangerous to watch him. He is hypnotic in an evil type of way and you can feel those forces pulling you along and you start looking at his purple lips and up to his mascara and you say I must have got lost!

*

This picture

*

Oh, Lord, noooooooooooooo.....

WEASELY CLARK WILL NOW BE ON.....

why didn’t his troops do us all a favor and frag him years ago!

*

this is all I heard : george bush sucks. half a loaf solution. cut and run. george bush sucked 10 years ago. I killed bin laden. look, over there! something shiny! bad people disagree with me. paying for bullets is seriously screwing up my plans to enforce green energy by force of law. there are no boots in libya. no sandals, either. did I mention that bin laden was dead? george bush really, really, sucks. good night.

*

Its hard I tell ya. I’d like him to take questions and have an HONEST reporter ask, “Mr. Soerto, can you explain why US combat deaths are 5 times higher under your leadership than the previous administration? Do you care to elaborate on your soldier-killing rules of engagement”?




The following ones are on the car bombing in Afghanistan near a hospital that resulted in 60 deaths.

Wow, that pullout statement of Obama's really did the trick in getting them to stop fighting.......

*

You know, I actually support the pullout under the present circumstance. Our fighting me are dying for nothing under this administration and obviously the administration supports the Taliban and Omar.

*

We’ve lost 9 Marines in the past 5 days. For what? Bring our boys home. NOW!

*

moozlum credo: I love you. I will kill you and your family. Slash! Boom!

*

It would be pacified and subservient if we had fought that war for total Victory... the pokis and the iranians would not be a problem today either... blame obama for being an idiot and blame Bush for not committing to total Victory and finishing Afghanistan before liberating an ungrateful iraq. Kill enough of them and they get real passive. We should have finished the First Crusade.

*

There isn’t one person in Afghanistan worth the life of one US soldier, IMO.

*

There is no war anywhere that America can or should win while Obama is potus. Unless maybe another Revolutionary war, and that’s a should, not a can.

*

In 2001, the USA/Bush should have bombed Afghanistan with ‘extreme prejudice’ until one of the tribes gave up Bin Laden’s head on a silver platter.

A strong message would have been sent to the Middle East:

Don’t F__ with US!!

But with a lefty media,utopian dreamers in the State Department and academia nut jobs all blaring their fake sympathy for high Afghan civilian loss, I’m sure this plan was never really considered.

*

No matter what a handful claim, the ME is AQ and the Taliban. If they weren't, we wouldn't still be over there for the past two decades. Twenty years and nothing has changed but that our good son and daughters, and fathers and mothers have been killed by the murderous scum.

*

"We’ve lost 9 Marines in the past 5 days. For what? Bring our boys home. NOW!"

I'll say the same thing I say to liberals when they say "our boys". These are men and women who choose to serve their country. The decision of whether they should remain or withdrawn shouldn't be tainted by making them into children and/or victims.

"As you wish. My 21 year old Marine son will always be my boy. Just the way I talk.

There should not be a military woman in a combat zone. Ever"

*

Bring the troops home ASAP and stick ‘em on our Mex border, where they can protect grateful Americans rather than ungrateful, turban-wearing 3rd world jackasses who hate us.

what an asinine policy to occupy and nation-build this stupid Flintstonian country. Just carpet-bomb the bastard when needed.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe those academia nut jobs refused to consider a blanket bombing of the Middle East. As if anybody cares how many brown people die!

    ReplyDelete